Summer 2012 Ministry Update on YouTube:
State of Black Campus Ministry in Red River:
– There are 5 BCM Staff in our region: Jovin, Michelle, Sosi, Walter and myself.
– We have 116 Black students involved in 19 chapters, spanning 18 campuses in Texas, Arkansas and Oklahoma.
Goals as Regional BCM Coordinator:
– Recruit 3-5 new Black staff in Red River Region (2017)
– Double the number of Black students in the region (2015)
– Plant two new chapters for Black students with one plant at an HBCU Historically Black College/University (2015)
– Create a Network of 20 churches in Texas, Arkansas and Oklahoma to partner with and provide long-term funding for staff throughout the region (2017)
For more information, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a partner in ministry, you can give a financial gift at: http://donate.intervarsity.org/donate/to/Sean_Watkins